eobdtool

eobdtool
Welcome to eobdtool

2015-07-16

Review ICOM A2+B+C for BMW Diagnosis and Programming

My personal experience...


In the past few months, I constantly went to my bro's maintenance repairing garage for my BMW 730 (2007) with his BMW ICOM, and become interested in maintenance. Then I thought I need to buy another ICOM. Having read lots of posts and asked help from my bro, I decided to buy ICOM A2 for my 730 from obd tool.



The bundle cost 739 and came to me for 5days from China. All the items were in good condition when I got it. And I used it immediately i got it. Excited!



It is the same as what I was told. Compared with ICOM I used from my bro's, the modified ICOM A2 for bmw vehicles with OBD access receives a more significantly powerful processor and more storage capacity. Robust case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments. And to protect the MOST connector, the ICOM B for vehicles with optical MOST access will be equipped with a soft cover made of rubber instead of the former plastic cap. The ICOM C for old series with a diagnostic socket will be additionally equipped with an approx. 20 cm long cable, which facilitates the connection of the ICOM A2 and makes storage in the engine compartment easier.


Having experienced ICOM A+B+C and ICOM A2+B+C with WiFi Card for BMW diagnosis and programming, I have to say ICOM A2 is much better than ICOM. Fast diagnosis!! I enjoy it!


This article from obd2 diagnostic tool site (welcome!) technical support:Review ICOM A2+B+C for BMW Diagnosis and Programming